Registration IASCL 2017
Registration now open (until 06-15-2017)
- Early Bird (01-17-2017 au 03-15-2017)
- Regular registration : 440 euros
- Student registration : 275 euros
- Regular (03-16-2017 au 06-15-2017)
- Regular registration : 490 euros
- Student registration : 300 euros
Registration fees include:
- IASCL membership for 3 years (70 regular ‐ 30 students)
- All conference materials
- Coffee breaks
- Welcome reception
Access to registration on-line system HERE
- Requests for refunds received before March 15th 2017 will be subjected to a 100% refund.
- Requests for refunds received by May 15th 2017 will be subjected to a 50% refund.
- Requests for refunds received from May 16th 2017 onwards will not be refunded.
Travel Bursaries (deadline EXTENDED TO February 24th, 2017)
IASCL will be providing some funds to support attendance at the 2017 IASCL conference in Lyon. PhD students will be prioritised. More Info at http://www.iascl.net/travel-bursaries.html
- Regular fare: 65 euros per person
- student fare: 45 euros
- non-registered accompanying person: 85 euros
Tutorial fees and terms of registration
- Half day tutorial: 30 euros
- Full day tutorial: 50 euros
Due to limited number of places, to join any tutorials you have to pre-register before formal registration. You will pre-register by sending an email for the required tutorial to: with one of the following object:
- IASCL 2017 pre-registration: Eye-tracking
- IASCL 2017 pre-registration: R for corpus data
- IASCL 2017 pre-registration: R for Mixed Model
- IASCL 2017 pre-registration: HomeBank
- IASCL 2017 pre-registration: HomeBank + R for Mixed Model
An e-mail will be sent confirming tutorial attendance. Please wait this email confirmation before processing your online registration. Attendance and reimbursement will not be possible, if prior to formal registration, there is no pre-registration application.